• Monday: Beginner Cha Cha
• Tuesday: Beginner Foxtrot
• Wednesday: Adult Ballet
• Friday: (1) Rumba, (2) Tango, (3) East Coast Swing, (4) Samba
• June Calendar — Downloadable PDF versions of the calendars are now available.
• I wanted a unique gift for my wife and I knew she would enjoy dancing, however I wasn't sure that I would. My lessons and time at Studio B has helped me to learn, to relax and enjoy dancing, and to stop being so intimidated by the mere presence of a dance floor.
— Tom W.
• Studio B gives my husband and I a time-out moment every week during our private lesson where we can just play with each other and learn together and be together and in contact.
Also, for myself, I didn't grow up with dance or sports of any kind. I had no muscle memory, no balance, no idea of precise muscular control, no basis for physical skills. Over the course of private lessons, my teacher has taught me all those basics from scratch. I'm finding that I can apply those invaluable skills in everything from everyday life to other sporting activities. Dance made a huge difference in how I walk, how I move, how I relate to my body and to the world.
— John & Koko F.
• I walked out of my first dance lesson, knowing the basic steps for six dances: Waltz, Foxtrot, Cha Cha, Tango, East Coast Swing and Rumba; and I was inexorably hooked! I can’t imagine my life without a dance lesson or a studio to go to.
Studio B has several skilled professional dancers; but their true gift is their ability to teach what they know so well!
— Michelle D.
• My teacher recognizes that I am serious about learning and encourages me to do my best. I am so impressed that a national-caliber teacher is here in the middle of Missouri to teach me high level competitive ballroom dancing.
I am a regular in the Adult Ballet class. The teacher breaks down new steps and patterns into basics so that we can learn them: just slow enough to keep us from getting frustrated, fast enough to keep our interest, and fun enough to keep us smiling while we try something new.
— Deanna D.
• I like the private lessons and also the group. I think the teachers are well rounded and can teach even us that are hard to teach.
— Diane W.
• Studio B has given me a self-confidence I never imagined I could have. I feel more graceful, have better posture and am more aware of my body movements. I always come away feeling better about myself.
— Barb L.